Bladder volume scanner
PINIT – Portable Bladder Ultrasound Scanner, is dedicated for noninvasive bladder volume contents measurement,
basic exams and urinary organs and tracts measurement.
Most common medical fields:
- urinary incontinence /PVR/
- uroflowmetry (urodynamics) support
- urinary retention /POUR, AUR, CUR/
- urinary tract infections
- limitation of unnecessary catheterization
- rates reduction of urinary tract infection
- enables wide-range diagnose and anatomic measurements of bladder, kidneys, prostate etc.